Friday, June 26, 2009

Days of my life

If my ship is tied to a wharf I can take myself for walks. The humans are pretty good, they make sure Manatee is occasionally somewhere I can get off. I only like the little ship that takes everyone to the shore as a place to sun myself when it is on the big ship. This is a lovely park I found at Lake Macquarie in NSW.














So many ships. So many friends. Who will I visit? This is at Manly in Queensland.




This is the place of one of my most embarrassing moments. I was showing off and fell in. Lucky I’m a fabulous swimmer




I like to hide and jump out and yell ”surprise” as a game to keep my humans amused. It did backfire one day though. Under the bed is a big storage spot. The humans had the lid off so I jumped in without them seeing. This will be funny. They went out. I had to wait for hours, no food. Not very funny after all.
This is at Scarborough in Queensland. A man from one of these boats really loved me, he said I’ve got possum in me, and introduced me to all his friends. Many pats….lovely.














Well, that’s my story. It’s a purrfect life for a cat, beautiful sunsets, something new to do every day. I feel like a teenager again.

No comments:

Post a Comment